The Information We Collect
This privacy notice applies to all information collected or submitted on this website. We only use your personal information to respond to enquiries, and to provide opt-in marketing material. The types of information we collect are:
• Email address
• Website Cookies/Analytics
What We Use Your Data For
Email addresses are only used to return/respond to any emails or enquiries we receive from you. We do not sell or share your email addresses with any outside parties.
If you opt-in to receive email marketing we’ll add your email to our mailing list. Should you want to opt-out of receiving emails from, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org asking us to remove you from our mailing list.
We use your cookies to measure how you interact and use our website. We use Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors and most popular pages. By enabling cookies we are able to track your user sessions with the website. We then use this information to make changes and improve your website experience.
We promise never to share your personal information submitted to us online in ways not mentioned above, without giving you the option to opt out.
How We Keep Your Data Safe
Our website operates under HTTPS protocol and any data that is submitted to us is encrypted. Therefore a person’s data cannot be obtained from a third party.
What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
• We Set Email newsletters related with MailerLite site offers a newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribe/unsubscribed users.
• Forms related cookies. When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or order forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Third Party Cookies
• This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
• From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimizations our users appreciate the most.
• As we sell products it’s important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make an order and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
• We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Facebook, Instagram, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
However, if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
• Email: email@example.com
• Phone call: +370 699 73629